Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Fodas Bloko Page  LePushes Bloko Page  

LePushTV [ flash tutorials ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LePush
Admin
LePush

LePushTV [ flash tutorials ] Empty
PostSubject: LePushTV [ flash tutorials ]   LePushTV [ flash tutorials ] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 pm

So ive made a youtube channel where i'll be putting up tutorials and " Watch Me Animate " episodes. I have 2 up so far, and im gonna need some requests from you guys so im satisfying my viewers :)

feel free to rate and comment!

https://www.youtube.com/lepush
Back to top Go down
https://blokd.forumotion.com
gunnzoz

gunnzoz

PostSubject: Re: LePushTV [ flash tutorials ]   LePushTV [ flash tutorials ] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Well to be honest its not your best tutorial, its not bad but it wont do much exept for the lowest level of begginneres that are just starting to use multy framing, the animation is also not your best though i really cannot jugde it since you where likely speed animating, the first tutorial was good though if your trying to capture a similar style to yours, i cant wait for more from you but i find your tutorials using words to describe stuff are better.
Back to top Go down
Foda

PostSubject: Re: LePushTV [ flash tutorials ]   LePushTV [ flash tutorials ] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 am

nice. cant wait to see some more tuts might need to try some of your stuff some time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LePushTV [ flash tutorials ]   LePushTV [ flash tutorials ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creative Buillivard :: Tutorials-
Jump to: