Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Fodas Bloko Page  LePushes Bloko Page  

6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LePush
Admin
LePush

6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ] Empty
PostSubject: 6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ]   6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ] EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:58 am

6/10/10 | Update ( boobs )

First off, I wanna apologize for not being active as an admin and keeping you guys up to date, but the truth is, my computer broke down, blew up, internally exploded, died if you must. Yes, my Mac computer that I had EVERYTHING ON ( sounds effects, programs, animations, Flash, skype, Irc, music, movies ) Its all gone now, and so i couldn't even get on irc to to tell anybody. Im posting this update from my moms laptop, and ive installed flash, but i just cant do it, and plus its not even recognizing me tablet, so animating on it is out of the question. But, that doesn't mean that I cant keep you guys updated, as-well as keeping you guys with things to do and stuff to work on.

Im not sure when im going to get a new mac, but im reallllllllllllllllllllllly hoping for one REALLY soon so I can hop on the ball again. Its actually really hard for me right now, because like...not having my Mac is like telling a musician he cant play his guitar or piano, or hes not allowed to play music. So yeah, im just trying to cope with this at the moment.

Im sorry once again guys, once i get a new computer, things will be rolling, until then just keep active, and i'll provide you guys with stuff to do! :)

- Thanks, LePush
Back to top Go down
https://blokd.forumotion.com
Foda

PostSubject: Re: 6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ]   6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:19 pm

been there. well hope you can keep us updated and stuff.
Back to top Go down
gunnzoz

gunnzoz

PostSubject: Re: 6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ]   6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 am

Agh, that explains it, guess i should start getting a lil more active
Back to top Go down
Foda

PostSubject: Re: 6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ]   6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:53 am

so...when you going to be back its been like over a month or so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ]   6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ] Empty

Back to top Go down

6/10/10 | Update [ boobs ]
Page 1 of 1